An open letter to That COCKSUCKER convicted pedophile nazi troll weekend weasel goat fetish Keven Albert Strum, WB4AI0, aka et al.
fred k. engels®
2021-03-02 02:18:16 UTC
GET A LIFE you COCKSUCKER convicted pedophile nazi troll weekend weasel goat
fetish ass-hole.
Your really enjoying yourself with your childless behavior, don't you?
You start your posting of the goat fetish butt pervasion and now "sperm"
horseshit® with or from
***@gmail.com
Then you repeatedly post goat fetish butt pervasion and now
"sperm"horseshit®
by using fake names and steal the "fred k. engels®"Usenet address.

No one believes your silly game.
Only a mentally ill sicko like you would and post to a
alt.support.goat-fuckers Usenet Newsgroup.
Only a mentally ill sicko like you would post Hateful and violent content
Only a mentally ill sicko like you would repeatedly post goat fetish butt
pervasion
and now
"sperm"horseshit®
This is your troll goat fetish butt pervasion and now "sperm"horseshit® self
portrait:
And this self portrait of you will continue to be post reply until this
horseshit® STOPS!!!!!!!!

You use Fast Usenet For Losers
And troll post goat fetish butt pervasion and now "sperm"horseshit® without
regard for the following rules
Simultaneous logins from multiple ip addresses
Spam
Copyright & trademark abuse
Child endangerment
Falsifying or manipulating header information
Posting abusive, menacing, hateful or defamatory material
Any use that appears to be indistinguishable from non-individual use

To all other responsible Usenet readers, please help stop this goat fetish
Keven Albert Strum, WB4AI0, aka et al. troll who posts pervasion
horseshit®from posting More Hateful and violent content
Please report it to the following:
Astraweb Acceptable Use Policy (“AUP”)
lol, fred's obsessed with cocksucking again and is branching out to
butts and sperm

it's a change from goats, that's for sure

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/1d/Internet_Troll_-_Unworded.jpg
https://www.astraweb.com/aup
fred albert K strum
2021-03-02 17:48:28 UTC
Post by Little Billy Baggadouchio
lol, fred's obsessed with cocksucking again and is branching out to
butts and sperm
it's a change from goats, that's for sure
Hey.

Don't knock it until you tried it!
f***@the.shed.2000
2022-09-06 19:28:40 UTC
Jo Reggelt gave me a sperm enema. His cock up my ass felt good,
but it didn't help my constipation so I'm still full of shit.
Jo Reggelt now begs for money? He didn't make you pay up front?
Bummer for him.

Keven always makes me pay first, Blowjob or enema, doesn't matter.

fred