Feedback on Grundig Satellit 600
Jason Evans
2023-06-14 17:53:42 UTC
I found this radio locally on Facebook and it looks to be in very good
condition. However, I'm not seeing any reviews for it online and the only
videos on YouTube just show functionality without discussing any pros or
cons.

Any feedback would be appreciated.
JE
Yazoo
2023-06-15 12:03:45 UTC
Post by Jason Evans
I found this radio locally on Facebook and it looks to be in very good
condition. However, I'm not seeing any reviews for it online and the only
videos on YouTube just show functionality without discussing any pros or
cons.
Any feedback would be appreciated.
Here you are, some of links I found. HTH

https://rigreference.com/rigs/2729/reviews

https://www.antiqueradios.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=291966

https://www.eham.net/reviews/view-product?id=526

https://www.radiomuseum.org/r/grundig_satellit_600_professional.html
Marco Moock
2023-06-15 16:11:43 UTC
Post by Jason Evans
I found this radio locally on Facebook and it looks to be in very
good condition. However, I'm not seeing any reviews for it online and
the only videos on YouTube just show functionality without discussing
any pros or cons.
Any feedback would be appreciated.
Grundig is a German brand - maybe look for information in German and
translate it.

http://www.shortwaveradio.ch/doku.php?id=de:satellit_600

At least some German websites report that this is a very good receiver.