OK, What do you all tHINK?
Burr
2011-06-19 11:48:38 UTC
Texas Gov. Rick Perry offers hint of possible 2012 bid, stating he's
committed to restore the nation
--
Burr
From The Gardens
I'm a member of The Tea Party, I VOTE
dave
2011-06-19 12:47:40 UTC
Post by Burr
Texas Gov. Rick Perry offers hint of possible 2012 bid, stating he's
committed to restore the nation
Get another idiot Texan to fix the mess the last one made? Seems logical...

Perry brags about balanced budgets, but fails to point out that Federal
spending is what balanced it. He used stimulus money to balance his
budget, while railing against the evil Federal government.

Won't get fooled again.
c***@webtv.net
2011-06-19 14:28:33 UTC
http://www.devilfinder.com/find.php?q=Rick+Perry+Devvy+Kidd
cuhulin
BDK
2011-06-19 16:45:24 UTC
Post by c***@webtv.net
http://www.devilfinder.com/find.php?q=Rick+Perry+Devvy+Kidd
cuhulin
Devvy is just another whackjob you're infatuated with.
BDK- Top of the government shill heap for over 10 years running!
c***@webtv.net
2011-06-19 17:09:34 UTC
Yep, Infatuated.Bit, Devvy Kidd is Right.
cuhulin
BDK
2011-06-20 13:23:59 UTC
Post by c***@webtv.net
Yep, Infatuated.Bit, Devvy Kidd is Right.
cuhulin
About as right, right wing as they get. A big time kooker.
BDK- Top of the government shill heap for over 10 years running!
c***@webtv.net
2011-06-20 14:10:10 UTC
Right Wing kooker? Count ME IN.

http://www.devilfinder.com/find.php?q=Camp+Shelby+Mississippi+New+State+of+the+Art+Barracks

Camp Shelby is getting some new major upgrades.
All of the Barracks (except for one, about two weeks) I lived in were
the old style wooden Barracks, they didn't have airconditioning.The one
that did have airconditioning, at Fort Hood, was made of bricks, it had
airconditioning, 502nd Supply and Transportation Company.We called it
Sh!t and Trash.502nd wanted me to give a speech about my year in
Vietnam, I told them NO.They had me transfered to the 22nd Chemical
Company, smoke generators, smoke pots, smoke grenades, maintance and
supply, that kind of stuff.Suited me just Fine, even though the Barracks
didn't have airconditioning.At 502nd, I was in the Fuel Supply outfit,
choking on that silt dust all day long.Sheet, best Duty I ever had was
in the 22nd Chemical Company, I didn't have to do nuttin!

Smitty, why are you driving that Jeep around and around in circles?
///Just because, that's why///
cuhulin
BDK
2011-06-20 16:11:31 UTC
Post by c***@webtv.net
[...]
Um, yeah, put the bottle down, whatever bottle it is.
BDK- Top of the government shill heap for over 10 years running!
Nick Jones
2022-12-08 01:18:44 UTC
I saw you guys mentioned driving a Jeep vehicle, so I would recommend you should have a look at the interesting article below. It was sharing about Jeep easter eggs, which are hidden animals on all Jeep vehicles: https://vascarabag.com/what-are-jeep-easter-eggs-how-to-find-them-on-jeeps/
RHF
2011-06-19 20:22:03 UTC
Post by BDK
Post by c***@webtv.net
http://www.devilfinder.com/find.php?q=Rick+Perry+Devvy+Kidd
cuhulin
Devvy is just another whackjob you're infatuated with.
Isn't that spelled In-Flatulated ! ;;-}}
.
Post by BDK
BDK- Top of the government shill heap for over 10 years running!
BDK
2011-06-20 13:23:09 UTC
In article <972f396c-e879-4787-af7b-f307f5284e61
@j13g2000pro.googlegroups.com>, rhf-***@pacbell.net says...
Post by RHF
Post by BDK
--
BDK- Top of the government shill heap for over 10 years running!
Either works.
BDK- Top of the government shill heap for over 10 years running!
RHF
2011-06-19 20:24:37 UTC
Post by dave
Post by Burr
Texas Gov. Rick Perry offers hint of possible 2012 bid, stating he's
committed to restore the nation
Get another idiot Texan to fix the mess the last one made? Seems logical...
Perry brags about balanced budgets, but fails to point out that Federal
spending is what balanced it. He used stimulus money to balance his
budget, while railing against the evil Federal government.
Won't get fooled again.
Bush => Obama => Perry
* The Names May Change & The Agenda Does Not !

George => Barack => Rick
* The Paties May Change & The Agenda Does Not !
.
c***@webtv.net
2011-06-19 21:36:51 UTC
Deep Ice Core samples Proove Flatulence dates back Millions of Years.
Quick!, hand me a pen so I can autograph this one before it gets away!
cuhulin
John Smith
2011-06-19 16:00:24 UTC
Post by Burr
Texas Gov. Rick Perry offers hint of possible 2012 bid, stating he's
committed to restore the nation
Perry is another crook which is crawling out from under his rock.

Regards,
JS
Brenda Ann
2011-06-19 21:57:43 UTC

To restore WHICH nation? He's been talking for years about secession...
a***@webtv.net
2011-06-20 03:08:33 UTC
Post by Burr
Texas Gov. Rick Perry offers hint of possible 2012 bid, stating he's
committed to restore the nation
To restore WHICH nation?  He's been talking for years about secession...
What is expected from all of them? They are just following their party
lines . Lincoln must be turning in his grave right now . . .