Latest Liberty Net from WB4AIO
Kevin Alfred Strom
2013-06-29 23:09:26 UTC
Liberty Net: June 22, 2013

http://3950.net/2013/06/liberty-net-june-22-2013/

by Kevin Strom, WB4AIO

ONE OF THE MAJOR Liberty Net stations — N2IRJ — is undergoing a
complete rebuild. A new Software Defined Radio (SDR) transceiver has
been installed — and work is progressing on the phone patch for
participants who are temporarily without HF capabilities. The next
step is setting up a backup antenna and getting the vacuum tube
power amplifier refurbished and on the air.

Here’s a small sample of the ideas put forward on the Liberty Net
this session:

• What does it mean if someone can lose his or her employment and
reputation overnight merely for saying one word that some minority
group doesn’t like? It means the First Amendment is dead, dead,
dead. (12 minutes)

• Don’t believe the politicians who promise that their
“Comprehensive Immigration Reform” (read: invasion amnesty) bill
will include “strict border controls.” That’s just bait to get
support. The billionaire oligarchs want unlimited non-White
immigration — and are ordering their politician stooges to lie with
abandon to get it. (29 minutes)

• We don’t have a spying problem (except, ahem, for the NSA _et al_)
— we don’t have an overpopulation problem — we don’t have a
terrorism problem — we have a non-White immigration problem. (42
minutes)

• After the invasion is legalized, you can confidently wager at high
odds that the boobs will be manipulated to demand new taxes to make
sure that the invaders are “paying their fair share.” Thus, the
oligarchs hope, we will demand our own further enslavement. (52 minutes)

• In light of the continuing multi-front illegal aggressive wars in
which the Washington regime is engaged, the anti-war supporters of
Obama who continue to support him must be experiencing severe
cognitive dissonance, assuming they haven’t actually lost their
marbles. Perhaps they believe that Obama’s bombs are somehow “happy
bombs” — even as they maim and kill uncounted innocents. (1 hour 16
minutes)

• It’s just like Dr. Pierce once said on _American Dissident Voices_
— if Americans used land mines and shoot-on-sight protocols to
protect their borders, there would not only be close to zero border
crossings, but the total loss of life would be far lower than it is
now. (1 hour 36 minutes)

• Even though the ethnically-distinct oligarchs are definitely
trying to exterminate our race and use other races against us, they
are able to get away with it mainly because of the acquiescence of
poorly-educated, low-intelligence Whites. (1 hour 43 minutes)

• As the body count rises in Chicago, and the same controlled media
that went ballistic about Sandy Hook seem to look the other way, why
not have an electronic billboard tallying the numbers as they
happen? — the famous Chicago “numbers game” could even be based on
it. And, while we’re at it, why not rename the city New Somalia? (1
hour 58 minutes)

• Could it be that an event is planned during Obama’s trip to South
Africa which will symbolically “transfer the mantle” of “world Black
leadership” (and, by extension, Third World leadership) from a dying
Nelson Mandela to the oligarchs’ current North American front man?

Remember that you can receive the Liberty Net on an open frequency
around — usually well above — 3950 kHz every Saturday night at 10PM
Eastern Time. You can also listen live on the Internet or listen at
your leisure via the mp3 files posted right here at http://3950.net
every week. And don’t forget the Midweek Liberty Net on Wednesdays
at nine and the Survival Net on Sundays at nine.

The complete net recording is posted at the very top of the right
column (under “Liberty Net Audio”) here on http://3950.net — usually
on the Sunday immediately following the net, so look for it there if
you’d like to listen or download after the net has signed off. The
new articles and summaries (like this one, found in the center
column) show up around a week later.

Once again, thanks to W1WCR and all participants for making this
extraordinary net possible — and please check in!

http://3950.net/2013/06/liberty-net-june-22-2013/
--
http://nationalvanguard.org/
http://kevinalfredstrom.com/
Keven Albert Strum
2013-06-29 23:36:47 UTC
On Saturday, June 29, 2013 7:09:26 PM UTC-4, Kevin Alfred Strom wrote:

A summary of last week's Great Liberty Nit-Wit-Net .. basically a lot of glop that condensed nicely to ..

Blah blah blah
Clinton's a crook
Bush is a crook
Gore is a crook
Biden's a crook
They're all crooks
Blah blah blah.

We reply ..
Glad you're back, Kevin - you had us worried. Not problem, in your absence we posted our own summary of The Great Liberty Nit-Wit-Net. The customary rave reviews followed, no surprises there.

Hope everyone is ready for tonight's roll-call. You ? ? ?
Brenda Dyer
2013-07-01 20:09:39 UTC
"Kevin Alfred Strom" wrote in message news:kqnpf6$una$***@speranza.aioe.org...

Liberty Net: June 22, 2013

http://3950.net/2013/06/liberty-net-june-22-2013/

by Kevin Strom, WB4AIO

ONE OF THE MAJOR Liberty Net stations — N2IRJ — is undergoing a
complete rebuild. A new Software Defined Radio (SDR) transceiver has
been installed — and work is progressing on the phone patch for
participants who are temporarily without HF capabilities. The next
step is setting up a backup antenna and getting the vacuum tube
power amplifier refurbished and on the air.

Here’s a small sample of the ideas put forward on the Liberty Net
this session:

• What does it mean if someone can lose his or her employment and
reputation overnight merely for saying one word that some minority
group doesn’t like? It means the First Amendment is dead, dead,
dead. (12 minutes)

Although I actually agree with you about Paula Deen, her current issues have
nothing whatsoever to do with the First Amendment, or any other for that
matter. The First Amendment does not apply to non-governmental entities.
e.g. your boss does not have to follow it. Right or wrong, you can be fired
for pretty much anything your boss doesn't like and/or in their opinion
negatively reflects upon the organization.

That being said, I firmly believe that things have gone WAY overboard, and I
don't believe that someone should be fired for something said or done in the
distant past and on one's own time.
Kevin Alfred Strom
2013-07-02 16:18:48 UTC
On 7/1/2013 4:09 PM, Brenda Dyer wrote:
[...]
Post by Brenda Dyer
Although I actually agree with you about Paula Deen, her current
issues have nothing whatsoever to do with the First Amendment, or
any other for that matter. The First Amendment does not apply to
non-governmental entities. e.g. your boss does not have to follow
it. Right or wrong, you can be fired for pretty much anything your
boss doesn't like and/or in their opinion negatively reflects upon
the organization.
That being said, I firmly believe that things have gone WAY
overboard, and I don't believe that someone should be fired for
something said or done in the distant past and on one's own time.
True. But "employers" these days are increasingly the banks, their
megacorporations, their governments, and those utterly dependent on
the same. So, more and more, it is One System suppressing dissent.

With all good wishes,

Kevin Alfred Strom.
--
http://nationalvanguard.org/