RIP - Nelson Mandela
dxAce
2013-12-05 21:57:52 UTC
Nelson Mandela, dead at 95.
DhiaDuit
2013-12-05 23:25:28 UTC
Post by dxAce
Nelson Mandela, dead at 95.
Rest in Peace, Nelson Mandela.
s***@gmail.com
2013-12-06 02:29:08 UTC
http://henrymakow.com/when_do_terrorists_get_nobel_p.html
s***@gmail.com
2013-12-06 02:33:30 UTC
“The first battlefield is the re-writing of history.” Karl Marx

Lest We Forget: The Truth about Nelson Mandela
http://www.biblebasedministries.co.uk/2013/07/12/lest-we-forget-the-truth-about-nelson-mandela/
Michael Black
2013-12-06 05:31:49 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
http://henrymakow.com/when_do_terrorists_get_nobel_p.html
Realistically he became a rock star, and that fame was what he's actually
known for. Most people don't know his history, don't really care, he just
was a symbol and they jumped on the bandwagon.

He was in prison for so long, there wasn't that much he could do against
apartheid, except be a symbol. Yet "Free Mandela" is about one guy, not
about "stopping apartheid". SOmetimes things get misdirected.

And once he was out, the symbol became useful in making the changes that
were needed.

The real contrast is that when Nelson Mandela was here in 1990, shortly
after he was released, there was an overflow crowd. I went by where he
was going to speak outdoors, and it was just too crowded.

On the other hand, Desmond Tutu won the Nobel Peace Prize in 1984 for his
anti-apartheid work. When he was here, about 1987, virtually nobody came
to see him speak. He was right over there having his photo taken by the
press, I could have gone over and talked to him.

But he was no martyr.

Michael
DhiaDuit
Google,,, Sheep Dog Report
dave
2013-12-06 14:20:29 UTC
It takes a very special kind of asshole to bad-mouth the recently dead.
Whatever the man stood for, he did it with dignity. He could have
massacred the Afrikaaners in 1990, instead he promoted reconciliation.
After a few years of partying and a little payback, it actually happened.
DhiaDuit
Mississippi reaction from Mandela passing: www.supertalk.fm
s***@gmail.com
Goodness you have to be the stupidest individual on the internet. Mandela was nothing more than a useful idiot.
DhiaDuit
I am not a news writer/an editor in chief, anything like that. I read and listen to news. Google,,, autowriters.com William Jeanes
s***@gmail.com
2013-12-07 05:05:47 UTC
I wasn't talking about you. My comment was directed at the only multiple "Golden Come Along" trophy winner. Two in in the bag and the odds on favorite for the 2013 honor. A THREEPEAT! An unprecedented achievement in stupidity! Congrats.
DhiaDuit
2013-12-07 05:21:45 UTC
Doggy and I are watching Bering Sea Gold on the Discovery HD channel. Google,,, Bering Sea Gold theme song I hear tell there is Gold in these hills, Goldddddddddddd... Po old Scott and George, Jungle Gold TV series, they got run out of Ghana.
dave
2013-12-07 14:36:40 UTC
A useful idiot for whom?
s***@gmail.com
2013-12-07 23:41:26 UTC
Post by dave
A useful idiot for whom?
Initially the communists then later the usual suspects of the "New World Order" crowd.
dave
2013-12-08 14:33:55 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
whom?
Initially the communists then later the usual suspects of the "New World Order" crowd.
Usual suspects, meaning whom? The Trans Pacific Partnership? Was Nelson
Mandella a Globalist Elite? The NWO was Herbert Bush, Cheney, Poindexter
and the like; these people feared Nelson Mandella. They feared his
example. They had to poison his image.
dave
Who?
DhiaDuit
According to Fraser Institute, Mississippi ranked among World's top places for oil and gas investment. www.gulfcoastnews.com Who would have thunk it?
dave
2013-12-08 17:17:14 UTC
Post by DhiaDuit
Who?
According to Fraser Institute, Mississippi ranked among World's top
places for oil and gas investment. www.gulfcoastnews.com
Who would have thunk it?
That's because there's no one to stop them from polluting your magical
state.
DhiaDuit
Your State isn't Polluted? Hogwash!
DhiaDuit
Google,,, The most polluted States in America HA! I don't believe The Great Land Mass is all that much polluted. If there was umpteen million people (not much over three million people in The Great Land Mass) in The Great Land Mass, maybe it would be, I don't know.
s***@gmail.com
2013-12-09 02:48:32 UTC
Post by dave
Post by s***@gmail.com
Initially the communists then later the usual suspects of the "New
World Order" crowd.
Usual suspects, meaning whom? The Trans Pacific Partnership? Was Nelson
Mandella a Globalist Elite? The NWO was Herbert Bush, Cheney, Poindexter
and the like; these people feared Nelson Mandella. They feared his
example. They had to poison his image.
Feared him? They created him.
http://www.infowars.com/special-report-discover-the-real-nelson-mandela/
DhiaDuit
2013-12-09 20:41:09 UTC
Trying out me little 2.3 old tablet right now, ergo my Comcast WiFi thingy quit working last Thursday night and on Friday afternoon I had to call Comcast not once but twice to turn it on for meself and doggy. Huzzah, it is working. Tablet does have an Ethernet port, but I can't see meself rigging it up like that. My Sony Google TV can (supposely can run on WiFi) but doggy said to keep it on Ethernet running. Doggy is always Right.
DhiaDuit
2013-12-13 05:21:11 UTC
Nelson Mandela Family.... www.blacklistednews.com
s***@gmail.com